Friday, June 13, 2014

Europe here I come!

The countdown until I get on a plane to Frankfurt, Germany! If you did not know, I've been wanting to go to Europe and travel the world for as long as I can remember. I am about to embark on the coolest trip of my life and I feel SO blessed and lucky to be able to go.
Starting June 21st I will be traveling to Germany with some of the greatest people I know, The Fentons!
Chelsea is studying Spanish in Madrid and Barcelona this summer, and she has a two week break in which I am so excited to join her and her parents Robin and Mark in Germany and the UK! Some of the things I am most excited for include seeing castles, beautiful villages, and all of London's history! 

After our fabulous excursion, Chelsea and I will travel to Barcelona for the rest of the summer where she will be taking classes and I will be an Au Pair for two awesome girls, Dria and Naia. In Barcelona I am looking forward to the beach, learning spanish and going to see One Direction in concert! 


No comments:

Post a Comment